My baby boy is 3 weeks old already!
He is doing really well at home with his mom & dad and his mother is recovering well from giving birth to a one month old.:) We are having so much fun adjusting to a family of 3. Well. . . . Jack the cat isn't but we saw that coming.:)
* * *
Roman has had two check-ups with the pediatrician since we've been home from the NICU and she has nothing but great things to say about our boy. He is healthy and doing great! She is really surprised at how well he's eating. . . the scale doesn't lie.:) Roman gained 12 oz. in 8 days.
Roman's 3 Week Stats:
- 9 lbs.
- 21 inches long
*They didn't give me any percentages yet. Should they have?
* * *
The following pictures are from the last 2 weeks and are in no particular order.
This is not the best picture but it's the only family picture we have. Bryce and I look like tired new parents.:)
The red patch on Roman's cheek is because this little stinker pulled out his feeding tube (along with the tape) 4 times during night 6 in the NICU. He's a stubborn little guy. Wonder where he gets that from.:)
Our 4th of July was very uneventful this year. We didn't even make it outside let alone to any festivities, but of coarse Roman had his 4th of July outfit on.:)
Grandma was such a big help while she was here with us! Her favorite chore was holding her new grandson.:)
Look how cute he is when he's sleeping too.:)


12 comments:
He is adorable Brittany. I think he looks like you! Isn't it amazing how much love you can have for a child?! Glad he's home and doing well.
Thanks for the update Britt. I just love the last picture. It's my favorite pic. taken of him so far. He's an amazing little guy and I miss him so much!
Mom
Oh Brittany, he is so sweet!! I am glad he is doing well after what sounds like a little bit of a rocky start...I can't wait to hear the birth story!! I think he looks a lot like Ian's little boy! And you look like you are recovering very fast..already sporting the hoop earings, good for you!! :)
OH. MY. GOSH. I need to see this sweet boy. I'm am seriously considering driving all the way to Lovelock! He's adorable. I want to give kisses too. I need to send his present. Maybe in August I can give it to him personally.
So, so, so cute! He looks like he would be so fun to hold. He is so sweet in his sleeping picture with his hands up by his head, I love it!
3 weeks!!!???? Time goes by so fast! He is so adorable!! I am so happy for you guys!
I'm pretty sure I have one of the cutest boys around, BUT this one is some serious competition!!!! I'm not just saying that cause we're bfs, I'm dead serious. I'm so glad things are going much better after his rough start! I really really hope the August things works out because I have got to see you guys!!!!
Brittany - he is adorable and good work getting such great pics of a newborn! I'm glad things are going well and that he's gaining weight (and we didn't get percentages either, I think maybe that comes at the 2 month visit?)I am interested in hearing his birth story. I'm learning that boys are ornery during labor (or at least mine was!) Congrats!
He is so dang cute! I love all that hair! Glad you guys are all healthy and doing well!
What a cute little family! He is such a cute little guy. We are so happy for you guys and are glad things are going well.
I would be incredibly jealous and mad at you...but you deserve it more than anyone I know! he is perfect....and I want to kiss him and squeeze him.
Bless him on the 22nd of August if you know what's good for you. I am way serious.
Oh my goodness he is darling. I love the little sports onesie...and the one of him sleeping with his hands by his face....aaggghhhh.
I need another little boy. Like now.
Everyone in the Legal Clinic is excited that Roman has come into your lives. I particularly enjoy the faux hawk hairstyle. Baby boys are a treat. If you will e-mail me your address I have something to send you (mahern@creighton.edu).
Kate Mahern
Post a Comment