Tuesday, July 27, 2010

1 Month Birthday!!

My in-laws had the cute idea of celebrating Roman's one month birthday. . . . basically a good excuse to get together and eat pizza & cake.:)
Good times!!!
Roman wasn't very fond of the Sponge Bob party hat or the many pictures mom was taking.:)
He sure looks cute though!

I love it when he opens his eyes really big like this.:) He's got such a cute little personality already.

Roman & Grandpa Wes

Roman even got a book & some really cute socks from Grandma Merle for his birthday. And his cousins Molly & Wyatt made him a card.:)

What's a birthday without cake? Aunt Karman made a DELICIOUS yellow cake with chocolate frosting made out of melted chocolate chips! Yummy!

Happy one month birthday Roman!!
We love you soooooo much!
* * *
Thank you to Grandma & Grandpa Shields for hosting and to the rest of the family for celebrating with us!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

So Cute! One month already! wow. Well you look great and roman is so cute!!

Anonymous said...

Love the sponge bob hat! Wish we could have been there.
Love,
Mom

Mikesell Family said...

Awe how sweet! I can't believe how fast time flies. You look great too! What a cute little guy:)

Andy & Alicia said...

He looks so cute in his birthday hat. I have a feeling he is one very spoiled and loved little boy.

Christelle said...

He is so cute! We have to come see him... and you too of course :)

Nicole said...

Yay more pictures! Crazy how much they change in just a few weeks. He is such a cutie and you look so good!

Sandi said...

I love the picture of him with his party hat! He better get use to celebrating:) He is so adorable!

Melissa said...

You are cute! I don't know how you are finding the energy to throw a month birthday party...I still don't shower every day.

Jessie said...

I seriously want to take a bite out of Roman! He is just too stinkin cute!