I know everyone else in the Western United States is getting dumped with snow this week but it really is a rare occasion that we get snow in Lovelock. I was actually really excited to see it snowing!! I just said to Bryce the other day "I wonder if we're going to get any snow in Lovelock this winter?" And sure enough two days later I was snuggled up on the couch on a Sunday afternoon watching Christmas movies "with" my snoring husband when I look out the window and see SNOW! It was a perfect "Christmas season moment".:) Boy has it been COLD though! Ok so not as cold as lets say......Omaha but we've turned into wimps since being away for the 2nd winter and 6 degrees is cold!!!!
It was snowing again when I woke up this morning and it hasn't stopped yet!! I didn't think Nevada got this much snow! What's going on?? I know that Lovelock wasn't expecting this much snow either because I don't think we even have snow plows! I'm serious! The roads are horrible and they stay that way for days!
I'm really not complaining about the snow just yet. I'm enjoying it for now. But give it a couple weeks and I'll be wishing it was spring.:)

1 comments:
lovelock has a plow, it loads up with sand across from my house. it just doesn't seem to scrape all the way to the street. they must like to keep a good 3 inch sheet of packed snow/ice on the ground for some secret reason.
Post a Comment