Friday, December 11, 2009

All I Want For Christmas. . . .

Our Christmas list this year is a little different than most- -
you won't find anything on it that can be bought at Walmart, Best Buy, the closest mall or even the Internet. The one thing that is on our Christmas list in big bold letters that has remained on the list, and every other list for that matter, for the last few years is one of those things that Santa cannot make at his toy shop.
With the help of a very intelligent & wonderful fertility specialist and a HUGE blessing from our Heavenly Father, Bryce and I will have the merriest Christmas of all!
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
That's right! We're PREGNANT!

And we've never been so excited!!! We feel so blessed!!

* * *

I'm 10 weeks now and just had my 2nd ultrasound today. I heard the most amazing sound- - It was my beautiful little baby's heart beat going 169 beats/minute! And it was already waving at mom & dad.:) So cute! It still seems so surreal!

Dr.Whitten(fertility specialist) says the baby looks/sounds healthy and released me from his care over to my obstetrician.

Words cannot express how thankful, excited & blessed we feel!

30 comments:

Scott, Anj, Molly, & Wyatt said...

We are so excited for you guys!! Hope you are feeling well. See you soon.

Maranda said...

Yay.....Congratulations! I have been waiting to hear this news for so long. I'm so excited for you guys. You will be such a great mom. How have you been feeling?

Christelle said...

YESSSS!! I am so excited for you. This is indeed a great Christmas. In morning sickness? I have a trick if you do, call me...I'll probably call you this weekend :) Hooray for baby :)

jackster said...

YAY!!!! Congrats to you guys, that is so exciting!! Cole said to tell you congrats too! Isn't it the craziest feeling to see the ultrasound and know there is really a baby in there?! I'm glad everything is going well and hope you're feeling good!!!

Alecia said...

Yay!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!! What wonderful news! This baby is so lucky to have such a great mommy-to-be! Keep us posted!

Cori Carpenter said...

AHHHHHH! I am so excited for you two (now three)!!! Seriously, congrats to all of you!! It was good to talk to you on the phone! I expect frequent baby updates from now on!!

Stacy Ellison said...

oh my word! i'm like crying over here in nebraska because i'm SO happy for you! congrats!

Tiffany P. said...

OH.MY.GOSH. What an amazing blessing. Brittany, you will be the BEST MOMMY in the world, seriously. And your post made me cry. AND 169 beats... sounds like a little girli... ok so who really knows if that's true, but both my boys were much lower. You need to keep us posted on everything. LOve you guys!

Laici said...

Ok, I am not going to lie- I am a little teary eyed right now! I am so happy for you. What an amazing feeling and the absolute best Christmas present ever! I agree, the best gifts don't come from Santa, but from the reason we celebrate Christmas in the first place. I feel like congratulations just isn't enough for how happy you must be right now, but for lack of a better word, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Sandi said...

This is such good news! We are so excited for you. You really will be a great mom! Congrats! I am already looking forward to all of your posts! When are you due?

kimara said...

let us know if you need anything:-)

Nicole said...

I am so thrilled for you guys. That is such great news! You guys will be amazing parents. What a perfect Christmas present. Hope you are feeling okay.

Kristin Bishop said...

I am so privileged to be the first to know! I've been excited for weeks:)....and I'm so glad that little things heartbeat is going strong! I am so excited...I've known forever...and I still got goosebumps while reading your post. You deserve it.

talk to you soon:)

The Larsons said...

I seriously screamed out loud when I read your post! I can't tell you how excited I am for you! Keep us posted.

Kathryn said...

SEROIOUSLY....i have been expecting this post for a long time and I am so excited for you! you will have the cutest kids:) what a blessing....it all comes in his time frame but that is the merriest christmas ever!

Unknown said...

Congrats Brittany!! That really is the best christmas present ever! I am so excited and happy for you guys! You will be such a great mom and of course have an adorable little kiddo! Yay! Congrats again!

Jessie said...

YIPPEEEEE!!!!

What a wonderful blessing Brittany! You guys deserve it! You guys will be great parents and love every minute of it!

I can't wait to hear all the wonderful updates. We are only a few months apart! How fun!

Love you!! What a wonderful Christmas blessing!!!!!

Kelly said...

Wow Brittany, that is so exciting!!! I know everyone else said this, but you really will be a great mom and you and Bryce will have an adorable little boy or girl!! Congratulations and good luck!!!! Merry Christmas!

Cheyn said...

YEAH!!! That is the best Christmas! I am so happy for you. I hope everything keeps going well for you!

Noelle said...

Congratulations Brittany! That is so dang exciting! Best Christmas present ever! Hope you're feeling good!

Andy & Alicia said...

YAY Brittany! I am so excited for you guys. That is the best Christmas blessing anyone could ask for. You will be such a great mommy.

Paris said...

I'm so excited for you guys!!!! You are going to be a great mom. CONGRATS!!!!!!!

Adalia said...

Wow that is so awesome! Congrats! Cant wait to see updates!

Nicole & Trent said...

Thats so awsome Brittany.. We are so excited for you.. Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy.. Hope the three of you have a great christmas

Melinda said...

The best gift ever! For sure. I'm glad I can talk and comment openly about it now :) Love you guys. Congrats!!!!

Chelsea Johnson said...

Congrats, Britt! I am so so so so so happy for you! Come see me here so I can scan you and see adorable baby Shields!

JOE BURNS said...

The best news ever! So glad to hear congratulations to you both!

Melissa said...

I am so exited for you guys! Congratulations. Merry Christmas!

Elyse said...

Hooray! Congrats guys! I am so happy for you! What wonderful Christmas news!

Bonnie said...

Brittany-I don't know how I missed this..I guess I have been slacking on the blog thing. I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU AND BRYCE!!!! Great news!! That is really the best gift ever. You are going to be such a great mom!!