. . . . . especially when they are as great as Mom & Dad Nielson!
They made the long 11 hour trip to Lovelock last Thursday and spent the whole weekend with us.
GOSH, it was so good to have them here!
* * *
On Saturday while my dad and Bryce went Chukar hunting my mom and I went on our semi-annual shopping trip in Reno!! It's usually a two or three day event but we managed to get nearly all of it done in one day. And YES.....we did stop to eat.....twice.;)
Once the shopping is done our favorite thing to do is come home & set-up all of our purchases on the bed and look at everything we got.:)
What can I say......we love to shop!!
* * *
It was so good to spend some time with my parents! Watching movies, eating out, eating in, shopping, hunting, laughing & playing Mexican train. . . . . . it was a great weekend!
Thanks MOM & DAD for coming to see us! We love you!

9 comments:
You are so dang cute! I love seeing pictures of all your cute clothes. Please send some my way when you get sick of them :)
Thanks for wishing Kadence a Happy Birthday!
You guys did good! I would say that is a successful shopping trip!!!!
Makes me want new clothes!
Okay I need to hire you to shop for me. Everytime I go out with the intent to shop I come home with nothing. I am either picky or cheap...or something.
Nice loot! I wish I had that endurance, I get so tired shopping for too long. What a fun thing to do with your Mom.
I love visitors too! Isnt it hard sometimes to be so far away? Are you guys going to Btown for Thanksgiving? If so maybe well see you there!
I bet its so hard being away from family, how nice that you guys both make the effort to visit and keep in touch. I'm thinking that was a very successful shopping trip indeed! I miss shopping at places besides Alco and Family Dollar....
We had a great time! Thanks Britt and Bryce for putting up with us last weekend! See you on the 27th.
Mom
Wow look at all those clothes! That is awesome! I love going shopping with my mom too. So fun!
Now for the part you left out. Did they get any Chukars. I love hunting chukar. my day and I are headed out in the morning.
Post a Comment