Monday, November 23, 2009

New Moon x 2

Let me just start out by saying that I realize I may be a little obsessed and a little dorky.:)
- - -
I just happened to see New Moon two nights in a row. I went to the Thursday midnight showing with some friends and then I went Friday night with a couple co-workers. And it was just as good the second time around. Bryce was out of town so it was a good excuse to just hang out with the girls and drool over a 17 year old.:)
Let me clear something up- - I have always been an Edward fan while reading the books but when it comes to the movies I'm Team Jacob all the way. Robert Pattinson just doesn't really do anything for me and seriously. . . . . skinny & pale with a hairy chest or tan & smooth with an 8-pack?! That's a given!!

I thought the movie was awesome! The acting was 100% better and it followed the true story line much better than Twilight did. There were some funny lines in it that I wasn't expecting and the wolves were freakin' scary. I give it 5 stars!!

What did you think of the movie?

11 comments:

Maranda said...

I went to the midnight showing also and liked it alot! I am for sure team Jacob. So much hotter than Edward. By the way, did you notice his weird nipples when he almost shows himself to the humans? Gross me out. He doesn't do anything for me either. Go Jacob!

Jessie said...

Freaking loved it! EVERY minute of it. I am team Jacob AND Edward...ha...does that work? I'll tell you who I am not on board with, is Bella. She is a bugaboo.

ps. I saw it two days in a row also! :-) Go us!!

Paris said...

I totally agree with you. In the books I hated Jacob but in the movie I was secretly hoping Bella would pick him or that they would write in a character named Paris and Jacob imprints on me :) haha I can't wait to see it again!

Kristin Bishop said...

you are so funny. I am excited to see you. I found scentsy bulbs...well 25 watt ones at walmart. I am an idiot. See you saturday!

Kathryn said...

oh my gosh I am totally team edward....for bella! because I want jacob to be on my team:) but I always loved him in the book but I always wanted bella to choose edward because I do love him in the book! but I always LOVED jacob too! I thought the movie was 100% better than the first one I hated the first one and the acting is better bella doesn't have terrets as bad as she did in the first one she just kind of bugs this time

Christelle said...

We did have a good time didn't we. Thanks for coming with me. You know what I thought of the movie....I LOVED it! But now I'm going to have to check out the weird nipples because I didn't catch that :)

Cheyn said...

LOVED every minute of it. SO much better than twilight. And seriously you would think that Robert could have at least lifted a 5 lb dumbell a few times before filming right?

Sandi said...

We went last night and I loved it! It was really good, Denim even liked it:) I really want to be Team Jacob but am trying to stay true to Edward. Hopefully they can make him a little hotter in Eclipse!

Bonnie said...

Brittany you are so funny!! I LOVED the movie and I am so with ya...Team Edward when reading...Team Jacob ALL THE WAY in the movies.

Unknown said...

I am totally Team Edward all the way! I do have to admit that Jacob's acting skills were so much better in this movie and no denying his freaking body...It was such a better movie than Twilight. But I will always stay true to Edward! ha :)

hey could have added where Jacob was immature and lame and got bella in trouble by bringing her motorcycle to show charlie...show that he isn't always perfect.

The Bradshaws said...

I knew I could count on you to have a New Moon post, and I'm glad because I loved it too! I'm totally with you, I was all about Edward in the books, but hello Jacob in the movies! I thought it was really good and Chris liked it too, good wolf action ya know. :) Oh and I really gotta learn how to shop from you and your mom!