You may have thought I was going to blog about the superstitious holiday that is today but instead I'm going to wish my wonderful maternal grandmother a
Very Happy Birthday!!!!
* * *
I really have no idea how old she is because for as long as I can remember she's been "39" or that's what she tells me anyway.:) Her own daughter has even passed her in age- - not sure how that happened but I've learned not to ask too many questions when it comes to a woman's age.:)
Anyway. . . my grandma faithfully checks my blog to keep up with the happenings in my life so I thought it'd give her a shout out on her birthday!
I hope you have a great birthday grandma! If I could make it to Arizona today I'd spoil you on your special day but I guess I'll have to leave that to grandpa this year.:) Love you!!

9 comments:
Thanks "B", this is like another birthday card from you and I Love your cards you know.
Love you
Grandma Joy
My Grandma says once you hit a certain age, you then start to go backwards in age. She's a wise women!!! Dont you just love Grandmas!! They are the greatest!
Happy Birthday to grams!
I am so excited about next week! I will ask Christie what days are best for her and let you know!!!!!
I know you love all of this attention Grandma! Happy Birthday!
Laura
I can't believe that is your grandma!! You have great genes! happy friday 13 for next month and happy valentine's daY!
Happy Birthday Joy!!! The other day the Tenli wanted me to get her some movie and I said no and then her and Jett started arguing about it. Finally Tenli said "then Grama Laura will get it for me" and Jett said "no, she won't". Then Teni's response was "then Grandma Joy will". The kids love ya.
Hey guys it's Joe and Mackenzie. It was great to see you both and do some catching up. I'm adding you to our favorite blogs list and will be visiting frequently. Our blog is joekenzie.blogspot.com but we are private. So send me your email address and I'll send you an invite. My email is johnnyutah5@gmail.com
Wow, I believe she's only 39! You really do have great genes! I hope I find out how to stay 39 forever:) Happy 39th Birthday!!
Wow, I am really jealous of you trip to Vegas. I know it is not the best place in the world, but I always have fun when I am there!! That is so cool that you guys got to do so much stuff, I would love to see Cirque du Soleil!!
So I have made a resolution to comment more on your blog. You always have a million comments so I dont think you will notice if I say anything or not, but you are so good to comment on my blog I thought I should return the
favor! :)
Post a Comment