* * *
The job that I was hoping to get when I moved back to Lovelock is no longer a possibility and my 2nd choice....working at the small hospital is also not an option right now due to them not having any nurse positions available at this time. The last resort means having to commute 45 minutes which is something I really don't want to do unless absolutely necessary! So you ask, what am I going to do?? Well, before throwing away all dignity and my nursing career to work at McDonald's I think I'll try the whole "house wife" thing for a while.:) I've always wanted to be a stay at home mom when the time came but I never imagined being a stay at home wife. I've never really had too long of a break from work since I was about 18, two weeks at the most, so it will take some getting used to. I mean, what do you do all day every day 7 days a week when you don't have kids to take care of? Watch out Bryce- - I just might get used to it!:) And if I don't you just might find me at the local fast food chain asking "Would you like fried with that?"


13 comments:
AAAAHHHHH, it would be my dream come true right now! But it would be a strange feeling, having been so busy and such a hard worker for so many years....You do need some time to relax. Something will work out for you soon though!
your hilarious. ENJOY it....believe me, you can find millions of things to keep you busy. you have worked so hard for YEARS...a few months of relaxation is much needed!
I will call you tomorrow night!
It was so fun to see you today! I'm sorry about the jobs, but i agree and think that this relaxtion time will be so nice. Enjoy it while you can, because soon you won't be able to sleep in, and do whatever you'd like.
I guess this means you deserve a break. Think of al the sleep you can catch up on and all the house projects you will come up with to do:)
I was finally able to read your last post about Breaking Dawn...I just finished. I loved it too! Denim says he hates it when I start those books because all I can think about is reading more. I'm so glad they moved up the Twilight date.
hahaha you are hilarious!! oh Britt... Well, you do deserve a break, nobody deserves it more than you! So yes take advantage of it! I am sure something will come up sooner or later at the hospital. Too bad we dont live closer, lawson and I would probably be over quite a bit to see you!
Ha I vote you do part time at McDonalds to reap the benefits and then just chill at home the other part! That is so weird they don't have any nursing positions open like everywhere else in america
I tried the stay at home wife thing and it was...well..GREAT! HAH! No it did get old at times but I did always seem to keep myself busy. That's when I bought my vinyl lettering machine. So maybe you will have an excuse to buy something to keep you busy too. :) Enjoy this time it will be a fabulous break. Feel free to come and visit me and Adelade with all your extra time. :)
Ha thats so funny! Sometimes
I think I would love that, but then after a few days of being home alone I start to get sooo bored! How is it treating you so far?!
you are going to love it. get crafty. pick up baking or looking online at new recipes. I have a baby and that is what I do still.
Hey! it was so fun hanging out! Now i'm way sad you're moving so far away! but YAY... time to see Bryce and take care of him again. Travel safe Brit!!
Britt:
Hi, how are you? We miss you guys and hope that you all are well. Tell Bryce hi!
Liz, Brian & Christian
You crack me up. Give Micky-D's a try:) haha
How can you even think about just having one (1) grandchild for us? Look at how cute and smart your niece and nephew are!!!!
You just have to build up to having more.
Love your blog keep up the good work.
Luv you
Grandma Joy
Post a Comment