Saturday, June 11, 2011

BeStESt FriENdS

In the last post I mentioned that Roman has 2 favorite stuffed animals. I figured they deserved a formal introduction since they are such a special part of Roman's life. :)

* * *

Blogging world. . . .meet Roarbert & Blue Puppy.


They love to play. . . .


. . . . wrestle,

. . . . maul,


. . . . . bite,


. . . . .& give loves.


The reaction this baby gives when presented with Roarbert or Blue Puppy is priceless.


Roman & his 2 bestest friends.:)





* Have a great week friends! *




3 comments:

Maranda said...

That's so cute! I love it when babies become attached to certain things. Nicole has a little purple bear/small blanket thingy that's combined. She sleeps with it, crawls around the house with it, bites, you name it! It's gotten pretty gross and starting to unravel and the sad thing is I can't find the exact same one to replace it. I found something similar, but that didn't go over well. She knows better! I'm sure Roman's the same with other stuffed animals. So cute!

Jessie said...

So cute!!

Sloan has a little lamb that she loves!

I think it's so cute when babies give their stuffed toys love!

Cheyn said...

So I'm curious....did he come up with those names by himself? If so he is a very smart child!