Monday, March 21, 2011

Mom's Lucky Charm :)

He's the cutest lucky charm I've ever seen!
. . . . .and I just dare you to disagree.:)

Jack the cat will surely disagree.
One mommy's lucky charm is one kitty's worst nightmare.:)
* * *
This is Roman's devious "I'm going to get you kitty" smile.
Roman LOVES Jack but the feelings are NOT mutual.
Poor Romie. . . or poor Jack??

Despite what the cat thinks this baby boy IS the sweetest lucky charm. . . . . .
and he's all mine!:)

7 comments:

Chelsea Johnson said...

I definitely agree! What a cutie! I'm glad you made it back. Love ya and hope things are going great!

Alecia said...

Can he be my lucky charm too? :) I'm getting Evan's haircut on Friday and I might just have to copy Roman's little 'do! He's SO cute, and I'm not just saying that.

Christelle said...

You're absolutely right. He is adorable.

Nicole said...

Oh poor Jack...Little Roman is so stinkin' cute, they grow so fast don't they? Hope things are going good for you guys. :)

Jessie said...

Oh he is too stinkin cute!! I love his devious look!

Anonymous said...

Love the pics. Britt. Thanks for sharing. Can't wait to tend him this weekend!!
Mom & Dad

Melinda said...

Oh my goodness, oh my goodness. I love the last pic of him. I just want to squeeze him!!!