Sunday, November 21, 2010

4 Months Old!!

My little Romie will be 5 months old tomorrow so I thought I'd hurry and post his 4 month stats before he turns 5 months old.:) Kinda cuttin' in close huh?
* * *
Roman's 4 Month Stats:

Weight- 17 lbs. 3 oz. (75-90%)
Height- 26 in. (75-90%)
Head Circumference- 43.9 cm (75-90%)
The pediatrician said Roman is "very proportioned". Makes a mom proud.:)
***
First attempt in the bumbo.

Warm fall afternoon walk/nap.:) Check out the thunder thighs!


Grandma's homemade mobile. . . . . pretty entertaining.


Lovin' the hood? Not so much.

Taking a nap with his favorite toy Mr. Octo Pirate.


Tell me seriously........does it get any sweeter than this?

Roman is still nursing well & sleeping through the night. He is such a good baby!
Love him to pieces!!!
* * *
5 Months Old post coming soon.:)

4 comments:

Chelsea Johnson said...

Why isn't it cute when I post a picture of my thunder thighs????

Seriously, it DOESN'T get any cuter than Romie!

Alecia said...

No, it doesn't get any sweeter! I just want to squeeze him when I see these photos. Happy almost 5 month bday Roman!

Maranda said...

He is too cute! I love his chubbiness.

Bonnie said...

Brittany he is seriously SO CUTE! He's got a perfect little face. Hope everything is going good. Have a great Thanksgiving!