We decided to bless Roman in Blanding at my parents house on the Sunday after the funeral. All of Bryce's family made the long drive from Tooele to be there for Roman's special day. We're so thankful for everyone that was able to attend. Roman is VERY loved!!



My mom and I cooked for 2 days making all the delicious food for the luncheon after the blessing. I'm not quite sure why we do that......it's gone in like 20 minutes.......after all that hard work.:)

I ordered Roman's little linen outfit online and wasn't quite sure how I was going to like it but I ended up loving it. I didn't get a really good picture of him in it though.:(
And yes....I realize I have one of the whitest babies ever! His skin nearly blends in with the outfit.:)

I'm so thankful to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and be able to raise Roman in the church as well. I pray that he will one day gain his own testimony of the truthfulness of the church and it's teachings, make righteous decisions, hold & honor the priesthood and be a good example to those around him.
* * *
I love you Roman!
You are the sweetest baby boy ever and I'm so blessed to be your mommy!
2 comments:
What a special day! Roman looks so darling in his blessing outfit!
Great pictures, Brittany. Roman couldn't be any cuter in his little blessing outfit! Your testimony at the end made me tear up a little...you're such a good mom!
Post a Comment