Laura and Brittany strike again!!. . . . . .
The shopping mall that is!:)
* * *
Oh we LOVE LOVE LOVE to shop and those of you that know us know how true that is.:)
We spent 4 days in Salt Lake City last week with my grandparents while my grandpa received daily radiation treatments. We set aside the mornings and early afternoons for my grandparents and the rest of the day for shopping!:)
We spent 4 days in Salt Lake City last week with my grandparents while my grandpa received daily radiation treatments. We set aside the mornings and early afternoons for my grandparents and the rest of the day for shopping!:)
* * *
Oh we did some damage, let me tell you!
This cute outfit is a conglomeration of the first day's purchases.:)
We hit the jackpot at this awesome store- - FOREVER 21This store is huge! We spent 3 hours in there and tried on nearly 50 shirts EACH.:)
It was definitely the highlight of our week of shopping!
Those of you who haven't been in this store are totally missing out!
We loved it!
* * *
Oh how I love opening up my closet and having new clothes to choose from.
What a great feeling!:)
* * *
"I'll miss you Forever 21........until next time.":)

13 comments:
I love shopping there too. Although I haven't been back since Adrienne was here. Pretty pathetic, but shopping isn't as fun unless you have a partner in crime. I think it's so fun your mom is such an awesome shopper. I was so excited to see you guys the other night at dinner! Glad you got to experience the Forever 21 store...pretty awesome huh. And you can buy a ton of stuff cause it's all so cheap!
did you guys go to that new one @ south town?? I love that store!! They've got great jewelry, don't they? Man maybe I need to hit up a little Forever 21:) looks like you guys had a blast!!
You have no idea how jealous I am right now!!
I totally know what you mean about walking into your closet and having new cloths! It is the greatest!! I am in dyer need of some shopping!!
And when you go shopping at forever21 you seriously need to dedicate a few hours at least! Just to see everything. Sometimes it can be a tad overwhelming, but in a good way! :-)
Looks like you had a great time. I've never been to forever 21, I'll have to check it out.
Looks like a fun shopping trip! It was nice to see you guys at Virginia City! Hey we are having a cookout sometime this next weekend for Ledgers birthday- so Ill let you know when it is and hopefully well get to hang out a bit!
I am not a shopper but I wish that I was so I could have some cute clothes! but I could never spend 3 hours in one store:) come to blanding and visit!
I've been telling everyone about our favorite new store. Jude's dyin to get there! I love your picture that I took. See, I'm not such a bad photographer after all huh? Miss ya!
Mom
I LOVE your outfit!!! I also love forever 21 and their stores are getting huge! You should post all of your new outfits as you wear them!
I'm so jealous of all your new stuff! I really could use a wardrobe update, but unfortunately have no money!
Are we ever going to see each other again?
Cute stuff! I love the jewelry that you got. It is always fun to go shopping with your own mom..especially when she buys! :)
How fun!!!! shopping trips are the best. You got some CUTE stuff.
Yes! Shopping sprees are the best! I'm glad you love Forever 21. It's so fun cuz you can get so much stuff. The stores usually overwhelm me...that's probably because I'm with my husband who has no patience...boo... so I shop online and he can't stop me!!! :)
I'm happy that you got to have fun with your mom. Lucky. I wish my mom was trendy.
Yeah I'm jealous. I love forever 21. It's not hard at all to spend a long time in there(unless you are trying to keep track of 3 kids too:).
Post a Comment